Who We Are?
The Graduate Programme in Pharmaceutical Sciences , started in 2003, is the first graduate programme in the development of natural products medicine and cosmetics in Indonesia.
The programme is committed to the highest quality of teaching, learning and research, and strives to adapt to the challenges of higher education.
The programme is served by more than 40 lecturers with broad national; and international experiences.
AREA OF STUDY
Development of Natural Product Medicines
Aims : Development of pharmaceutical industry utilizing Indonesian natural resources.
Target : Master in Pharmaceutical Sciences should be mastering scientific based development processes of natural product medicines
Development of Natural Product Cosmetics
Aims : Development of cosmetic industry using Indonesian natural resources
Target : Master in Pharmaceutical Sciences should be independently mastering scientific based development processes of natural product cosmetics.
Aims: Development of clinical and hospital pharmacy professionals to work hand-to-hand with the healthcare community
Target : Master in Pharmaceutical Sciences should become MD’s partner in parents care and services
Aims : Development of managerial ability and capability in pharmaceutical, cosmeceutical neutraceutical business and business strategies.
Target : Master in Pharmaceutical Sciences should master scientific based development and management of pharmaceutical business
1. Graduate in Sciences, Pharmacy, Biology, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Medicine, or Licenced Pharmacist from an accredited Indonesian University, or equivalent
2. 2. A qualification equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy or Science from overseas university recognized by the Indonesia authority
3. Pass an interview and a written test
Registration froms can be obtained directly from the Graduate Programme in Pharmaceutical Sciences Faculty of Pharmacy University of Pancasila
Srengseng Sawah, Jagakarsa, Jakarta 12640
Admissions : twice annually, in January – February and in July – August
Registration online : http://pmbonline.univpancasila.ac.id
For information : Findi / Yuli +62 21 7864727 ext. 544 Fax. +62 21 7864723
A set application document must include:
1. Completed registration form
2. Copy of academic transcripts and academic
3. Color (background purple) passport-sized photographs four pieces each of 2x3 cm; 3x4 cm; and 4x6 cm